Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-27 Origin: Site
1. Strictly control the water quality of the feed water to ensure that the device in line with the water quality requirements of the feed water index conditions, the feed water quality does not meet the requirements, it is very easy to cause fouling of the reverse osmosis membrane, making the consumables quickly fail, seriously affecting the water quality.
2. The total water intake of reverse osmosis is controlled by the RO inlet regulating valve, if the water intake of reverse osmosis does not change, do not move the RO inlet regulating valve, it is strictly forbidden to open or close it completely.
3. The device should not be shut down for a long time, but run for less than 2 hours per day. If the device is to be shut down for more than 72 hours, the chemical cleaning device should be filled with 1% strict hydrosulphate and 18% glycerine to protect the component.
4. The reverse osmosis unit should be started after each shutdown to allow the unit to be flushed for 10 minutes under a small inlet pressure of 0.4Mpa.
5. Operation pressure control, should be to meet the premise of water production and water quality, take the lowest possible pressure value, so as to help reduce the membrane water flux decay, reduce the membrane replacement rate.
6. When a high and low pressure alarm occurs in the reverse osmosis unit, first check whether the manual valve opening between the security filter and the high pressure pump is too small, then check whether the RO water inlet adjustment valve and the thick discharge valve are normal, then press the high and low pressure alarm reset button and restart the pure water production equipment.
7. Inlet water temperature control, should be based on the actual water consumption, take the critical pressure (inlet water pressure below the value of desalination rate to produce a significant drop in pressure value) can not meet the minimum temperature of water production and water quality requirements as the time period of the inlet water temperature, which can reduce the membrane water decay.
8. The operator should record the operating parameters on an hourly basis and test the use of the pure water equipment and the water quality of the output.
1. If necessary to take heating to the equipment, if the raw water temperature is very low, it is also necessary to carry out heating of raw water and heating of the house. For example, using a stove or heater, you can also use electric heaters. If the reverse osmosis equipment does not operate in winter, the water in the equipment must be released and the reverse osmosis membrane removed and put indoors to prevent damage to the reverse osmosis membrane because of icing.
If the raw water pipeline is heated, the water source should be built together with the plant, so that there will be no secondary pollution caused by long pipelines and bad heating in winter affecting production.
2. In winter, if the inlet pipe is frozen and cannot supply water or if the water supply is small, the reverse osmosis equipment should not be forcibly opened for work. This will damage the raw water pump and reverse osmosis membrane must comply with the water requirements of the reverse osmosis membrane element, not to blindly pressurize.
3. With the use of reverse osmosis equipment for a longer period of time water production will be reduced, but to winter water production will become less, this is because the water temperature is low permeability becomes smaller, reverse osmosis membrane density will also be corresponding changes, resulting in less water production. The number of pre-treatment device backwashes should be strengthened, the flushing time grows, the fine cartridge should be changed diligently, the reverse osmosis membrane backwash time is lengthened and the pressure is less surge, so as to ensure the normal operation of reverse osmosis equipment.
4. Reverse osmosis equipment installed indoors must ensure that the room temperature must not be lower than 0 degrees, because the volume of water in the process of solidification will expand, if frozen, may directly lead to the bursting of equipment pipelines, membrane shells, etc., so that water leakage occurs.
Reverse osmosis equipment is easy to operate and its high efficiency saves money in various areas such as manpower. However, some problems inevitably occur in the daily operation of reverse osmosis equipment, so in order to extend the service life of reverse osmosis equipment, the operator should not only have certain maintenance skills, but also the daily data of reverse osmosis equipment is particularly important to record.