Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-30 Origin: Site
The MBR membrane method is now being used more and more widely and is attracting attention for its stable and clear effluent, so let's find out how to clean and maintain it.
1. In the case of conditions, in order to reduce the work intensity, can achieve the entire membrane component cleaning, which requires a good membrane component out of the pool into the pool positioning, water and gas pipe to do easy disassembly of the live connection (gas pipe if not done with the membrane component together then the gas pipe do not need to consider), and this live connection to be durable, personal recommendations with high quality flange connection or use the famous brand of double by the order ball valve connection, membrane The lifting and lowering of the membrane assembly can effectively reduce the labour intensity by using a 500kg label (the actual lifting weight of 1t can be achieved).
2. 3 chemical immersion tanks should be made, the size of which is more than enough for the membrane module to fit in, with a height of 500mm super high after the membrane filaments are submerged, and each tank should be well perforated with aeration pipes and their protective platforms.
Total depth of the soak tank = height of the platform at the bottom of the pool + height from the bottom of the membrane module to the top layer of the membrane filament + 500mm super height
3. 2 storage drums should be set up on the side of the 3 immersion tanks, with a capacity greater than the effective volume of the immersion tank, to reuse the cleaning solution.
4. 1 plastic drainage pump is required for each soaking tank to transfer the liquid from the soaking tank to the storage tank or to discharge it.
5. The disposal of the wastewater after washing should be considered. NaOH can be added to the system as an agent, NaCLO can be discharged directly or stored for reuse after clarification, and citric acid can be slowly added to the biochemical treatment system.
6. The amount of stirring air in each immersion tank is designed according to vigorous stirring, and a regulating valve is installed.
7. The immersion tank should be equipped with a tap water joining pipe, the pipe should be thick to avoid wasting time on tap water filling, the filling time should be 10min, for reference data, the flow rate of DN50 tap water pipe is about 18~22m3/hr when the tap water pressure is 2~3kg.
8. Commonly used chemical cleaning agents and concentrations.
NaOH (used to sterilize and clean off organic pollutants): concentration of 1% to 2%, soaking time > 2h
Citric acid (used to remove inorganic scale, no omitted): concentration of 2%, soaking time > 2h
NaClO (10% liquid, used for deep sterilisation and to restore the filament filtration function): concentration 5%, soaking time >2h
Alcohol (95% industrial grade alcohol) for 2min, used to restore the membrane filaments after water loss, omitted if not dehydrated
9. Cleaning steps: water rinse → water dip → lye dip → citric acid dip → NaClO dip → water rinse → reset
10. Note that citric acid is an organic acid and there is no restriction on its use, but if it is more than 1 month before the next use, it will become mouldy and deteriorate during storage, so it is recommended for one-time use.
11. Note that you need to check for broken filaments after each cleaning, for broken filaments single knot treatment.