Treat high turbidity water with a membrane designed for greater solid tolerances
Veolia's（Suez） immersed ZeeWeed 500 membrane is specifically designed for difficult-to-treat water sources. Drinking water, wastewater, water reuse, and industrial applications can all benefit from Veolia's strongest ZeeWeed membrane to produce water with very high purity and low silt density.
With more than two decades of membrane design experience, Veolia has optimized the ZeeWeed 500 membrane to improve flux, achieve greater permeability, reduce energy consumption, and increase membrane lifespan.
The ZeeWeed 500 ultrafiltration, hollow fiber, reinforced membrane provides customers with high-performance, energy efficiency, and proven membrane life. The ZeeWeed 500 membrane family gives customers the flexibility to treat any flow rate, from ultra-low flows to mega MBR plants
· Highest solids tolerance of any hollow-fiber membrane
· Works through virtually any raw water quality change or upset
· Outside-in flow path provides a more robust system
· Fully automated for simplified design and operation
· Outstanding technology for virtually all wastewater treatment applications - from greenfield plants to retrofits to water reclamation projects
· Second stage to obtain higher recoveries
Our customers continue to trust the ZeeWeed brand to provide reliable MBRs. The ZeeWeed 500 delivers real value through its unmatched strength and longevity in every imaginable plant flow size.
· True UF membrane for over 25 years with proven 0.04 μm pore size providing a physical barrier and producing high quality effluent
· Extremely high module permeability >900 lmh/bar
· Proven high flux for 500D & 500S with dedicated MBR chemistry since 2007
· Unmatched fiber ruggedness with a >600N fiber tensile strength vs. ~10 for non-reinforced PVDF membranes
· State-of-the-art manufacturing advancements reducing maintenance and ensuring long membrane life
· Outstanding membrane life of over 10 years in most applications; longest life 20.5 years!
· Over 2000 MBRs globally running with ZeeWeed 500 membranes
· Easy retrofit solution with 12 different hollow fiber and flat plate competitor products replaced to-date at multiple sites globally
· Configurable product to provide plant layout versatility and easy future expansion
· A range of product sizes and flexible arrangements to fit into existing tanks, replace other less reliable membranes, and accommodate any flow range or operability needs.
· With the world’s largest hollow fiber membrane factory, get product when and where you need it.
Municipal and industrial large MBR customers everywhere trust ZW500D for reliability and performance.
· Veolia has continuous leadership in MBR membrane innovation focusing for over 15 years on 500D with technology advancements like eco-aeration and LEAPmbr*
· Longest running membranes now >13 years continuous operation (proven life)
· Optimized performance with low energy needs, compact design trusted for large and mega MBRs when quality and reliability are essential.