Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-25 Origin: Site
Water softening equipment has good water quality and stable system operation, and is used by many enterprises. While installing water softening equipment, the following points should be noted.
(1) Water softening equipment should be as close as possible to the drainage.
⑵ If other water treatment equipment is required, the installation position should be reserved.
(3) As salt is added to the salt tank on a regular basis, a salt discharge position should be set.
(4) Do not install water softening equipment within 3 metres of the boiler, otherwise the hot water will flow back into the water softening equipment and cause damage.
(5) To place the water softening equipment in an environment where the room temperature is below 1°C and above 49°C.
Water softening equipment is water treatment equipment that removes Ca and Mg plasma from water, reduces the hardness of the water and softens the water. Water softening equipment after a long time of use, to follow certain precautions.
(1) Water softening equipment in the use of water inlet should be open for a long time, unless it is necessary to close in the case of equipment maintenance. If you do not need to use water, you can close the water valve.
(2) If the water softening equipment regeneration is incomplete resulting in water failure can be manually regenerated.
(3) Water softening equipment needs to be protected by drawing brine into the tank when it is out of use for a long time.
(4)When put into use again, you only need to prepare and work as normal brine, first open the water inlet valve, then connect the power supply, let the equipment reset itself and then manually regenerate once finished you can open the water outlet valve.
(5) If the industrial salt used is too dirty, the salt drum should be cleaned once a year to ensure that the salt absorption process is carried out smoothly.
(1) Equipment installation site should be selected in a flat, clean environment, close to the power supply, water supply environment.
(2) Please do not approach the fire source and any heat generating body to avoid the heat affecting its operation efficiency.
(3) Do not install the equipment outdoors in cold areas to prevent the equipment from freezing inside and damaging the instruments and filter elements.
(4) The equipment should be installed in a position where it can be easily drained so that the drainage pipes of the equipment are kept smooth.
(5) Ensure that the working pressure of the pump used in the system is 1.0-1.2Mpa and that the pump works within its rated head.